Tales of personal encounters, sometimes humorous, sometimes serious, sometimes grumpy, sometimes informative, but always true and sincere...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting fleshy

Hm. I realise I have put on quite a bit of weight lately... a total of 3-4 kg! This comes as a shock as I have never seen my weight approaching 50kg ever since my JC days. And the strange thing is, when my face and arms were "fleshier" few years back, I had weighed lighter then.

Hm. I guess the fats have accumulated elsewhere now... like in my tummy and butt. Yes, I am developing a belly... and "fleshier" butt and thighs. So much so that those bottoms that used to fit nicely are too tight to wear now and those that used to hang loose are getting tight as well.

Hm. I guess too much snacking is the main culprit. This is something that I need to reflect upon... Hm.

No comments: