Tales of personal encounters, sometimes humorous, sometimes serious, sometimes grumpy, sometimes informative, but always true and sincere...

Monday, December 31, 2007

Last post for 2007!

Can you believe it, we have come to the last day of 2007!

Well, I guess other than work, the only decent "accomplishments" I have personally are:
  • started a blog (and reading friends' blogs) and hence kept in constant touch with good friends
  • signed up for Amore package and started working out regularly
  • had wedding plans finally

I must say my health has been considered good this year with no major flus or coughs or fevers, thanks to my daily intake of multi-vitamins, echinacea and the regular exercising. :D While there was a period of time that I kept getting bruises due to bumming into objects (or strangers' objects bumming into me), such "accidents" have greatly reduced for the last few months. :) But for my stomach, it has been as weak as ever and I still rely a lot on 保济丸, hahaha... hopefully it will get stronger next year.

Despite having good health, my sweaty palms condition is getting from bad to worse. Perhaps it is due to my work getting me all tensed up. Hopefully next year's work will be smooth going always and may heaven gives me the strength to face any difficulties without fear.

For 2008, I hope to....
  • read more books
  • explore more recipes in cooking and baking
  • start lessons in music (or at least find some scores and play some decent music)
  • explore drawing and painting
  • explore sewing
  • explore more Amore dance classes
  • do more good deeds
  • be more gracious, less petty
  • smile more, frown less (less "black face")
  • take things easy, stop excessive worrying
  • be more optimistic

别了,2007!

希望2008会更好!愿所有我爱的人和所有爱我的人都能健康,平安,快乐!:D

1 comment:

Ani said...

Yes, dance dance dance! :D Wow, resolutions... I must think of them now!