Tales of personal encounters, sometimes humorous, sometimes serious, sometimes grumpy, sometimes informative, but always true and sincere...

Sunday, December 9, 2007

New Laptop!

Woohoo! Woohoo! My free laptop has finally arrived! What a fantastic offer from Starhub whereby you just need to sign up for a 2 year MaxOnline 12Mbps plan and top up $299 to get a laptop!

Now I am able to surf wireless at home anytime! Don't have to wait till my sisters are not at home, hohoho!! I can watch more online anime and DVDs! I will be able to surf the net more often and blog more! :)

Oh yes, check out my pink mouse too! Cheers!! :D

3 comments:

Ani said...

yeah yeah yeah! And I love that mouse! Goes well with the screensaver... haha... The mouse is running all around, and the cat cannot do anything... hohoho...

Minuet Pearl said...

Hahaha, I never thought of that!! Creative Ani!! :D
Btw, the cat picture is a wallpaper, not screensaver. The character is Chococat, from Sanrio :)

Anonymous said...

Wah, can i have a PSP? :P