Tales of personal encounters, sometimes humorous, sometimes serious, sometimes grumpy, sometimes informative, but always true and sincere...

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Fruits Galore!

Wahahaha! My title sounds misleading but if you are to eat everything of the above by yourself after a dinner, wow, that's really "galore"!

I really love cherry tomatoes! That's my favourite after-dinner snack! No one really loves them as much as I do at home and great! I can have most of them to myself! I pop them into my mouth as if I can eating grapes! And you know what, one medium-sized tomato may provide almost half of a person’s recommended daily amount of vitamin C. Tomatoes also aid in the development of healthy teeth, bones, hair and skin (吃了脸美美!); lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels and possibly reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease and some cancers. :))

Now for the huge and juicy strawberries! They can be really filling man. 2 big ones can fill your stomach like a small apple! Strawberries contain a range of nutrients, with vitamin C heading the group. They also contain significant levels of antioxidants, which fight free radicals. (Free radicals are elements that can damage cells, and they are thought to contribute to the formation of many kinds of cancer.)

Woohooo! Am I full after these 2 servings of fruits! ;P

No comments: