Tales of personal encounters, sometimes humorous, sometimes serious, sometimes grumpy, sometimes informative, but always true and sincere...

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hang in there...

Just 4 more work days to go... and it will be the loooooong awaited school holidays! It doesn't matter when I still need to go back to work for 6 days in June, no, should be 6 days plus 1 Meet-the-people session duty at the RC, at least for 4 weeks I do not have to deal with active children or face parents' complaints... What an exhausting school term it has been. A temporary peace of mind at last.

I try not to think of the challenges in the next semester and stress myself up. Enjoy while I can!

Have to work out a plan to spend my holidays constructively soon. Loads of things I have in mind: try out new recipes, finish reading two novels, exercise and lose weight (sign up Amore?), go on a holiday trip, meet up with friends, try out new sewing projetcs, perhaps grow new plants?

If I don't spend my holidays constructively, I bet I will feel soooo grouchy and moody when school reopens!

Just 4 more work days to go! Hang in there!

No comments: