Tales of personal encounters, sometimes humorous, sometimes serious, sometimes grumpy, sometimes informative, but always true and sincere...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chasing Game

Gee! I think Normal is back to normal again, in fact it is very greedy now, every time when I approach the pond, it will swim towards my direction and keeps opening its mouth. Haha! I do give them a little feed in between meal times and the feed is practically snatched up in seconds! Sometimes I wonder if I have been starving the fishies but the speed at which they zoom past is amazing!

It is interesting to watch them play this "chasing game" whereby Normal is always being chased by 红鳍子 and the latter is always being chased by 红眼睛. As a result, they line up in a single file and swim in circles.

Hahaha, what a life.

2 comments:

Ani said...

Wah your very adventurous fish! It's nice to have some life in the home when nobody else is around in the day, right? I got my turtle when my family went on a trip without me. :) He is a great companion.

Egg tarts said...

hihi girl!
so long never visit your blog.. shocked to know that u fell and got sick! =(
i'm sure ur knees are recovered now? resumed your yoga lessons? =)
How abt your fever and flu? Fully recovered also rite? actually i also belong to the 2nd category.. so whenever i fall sick, it's really serious and takes long to get well. i also took only 1 day mc but our bank no incentive! =s
ur fishes are so cute! hope to be able to visit you at ur hse some day! =D