Tales of personal encounters, sometimes humorous, sometimes serious, sometimes grumpy, sometimes informative, but always true and sincere...

Thursday, October 25, 2007

White hair! Eeeeks!

Eeeeks! I found 2 strands of white hair on my head today!! I NEVER had white hair before! Both were discovered near my forehead and were short "baby hair".

One of them started off as a reddish brown hair, then the colour got lighter and lighter and eventually turned to white. The white portion was about 3cm long, I think. I pulled that strand out and realised that the tip of the hair had turned black once again. But never mind, I never like the idea of displaying white hair on my head. >_<

The other strand also started off being reddish brown and eventually turned to white. It was still white at the tip. I just touched it lightly and the whole strand came off. Must had been an extremely weak hair.

Sigh!! What has happened to me?? Am I getting old? Or have I been thinking too much? :(

1 comment:

Ani said...

So the root of your hairs turned white right? Means you are losing black pigment in some parts of your skin.... Eat something that helps maintain pigment?

And also use some olive oil to strengthen your hair, so that it does not fall too easily. The more easily hair falls, the weaker the scalp becomes. Take care take care. You might be a little stressed bah...